- June 22, 2019
- Posted by: sunil
- Category: Technology
Quickbooks is worldwide famous for accounting software but when user use the Quickbooks that time they are facing many kinds of trouble like error 1904, 4022, 504 and also many more but one of the common error is 1904. That Error code triggered because of a damaged file, or incorrect file. The Quickbooks Error 1904 usually appear on your system screen when the Quickbooks users are set up there Quickbooks Desktop on your System. If you do not fix it then that error code may be will damaged your file much more. and you can contact Quickbooks Support Team.
Causes of Quickbooks Error Code 1904
- In that case Hard driver read-write Glitches or Permission.
- Missing or damaged components.
- Fever maintenance of the computer that has Quickbooks 1904.
- Problem with Source of installation.
- New or Old updates on your system and Quickbooks Desktop.
10 methods to fix Quickbooks Quickbooks Error Code 1904
Run the Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, you just click on the ignore button which is appear on your system screen.
- Then you have to do allow the installation to Complete.
- And the most important is please do not open your Quickbooks Desktop now.
- Then Reboot your Computer.
- If some reason to appear to haled when the installation is running, then you should download the Quickbooks diagnostic tool and then run on your system.
- Then reboot your system again.
- If the Quickbooks Diagnostic tool is running but your Error is not fixed then you have to activate The Built-in Administrator. and also you can call our Quickbooks Support Number to Fix this Error Code.
Activate The Built-in Administrator
- Click the Windows Key on the Bottom that is the right corner of your keyboard
- Then type in CMD in the Search Space
- Then you have to hit on you right click on CMD/Command Prompt/ CMD.exe then choose and run as Administrator.
- Then type in user administration/active: Yes in the CMD Windows and click the enter.
Note: if an error Appear then type user administrator/active instead
Built-in Administrator Account
- Open the task manager on your system screen by help of Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your system keyboard and then the Switch User.
- Only For Windows 8 users- click the windows key and then click on the user option which is the upper of the right corner on your system screen.
- Now click the Ctrl+Alt+ Delete keys on your keyboard and then choose the default Administrator Account.
User for Bit Defender
In that case, you are trying to install Quickbooks Desktop on a Desktop With Bit Defender, then you have added the following in the Bit Defender of list
- C:\Program Files\Common Files (for 32-bit machines)
- C:\Program Files\Intuit (C:\Program Files(x86)\Intuit (for 64-bit machines)
Note: When Your Error Code 19014 will Fix That time do not forget to turn off the Bit Defender
Set User Folder Access Permission
- Open the windows file explorer and click to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files.
- Then you have to do first right click on the folder Common Files and then click the Properties option.
- And then press the Edit option which is under the Security tab.
Now click the Group or Usernames
- Permission for user tab allows modifying, List Folder Content, Write, Read, and then read and make the Option.
- In the last click the Apply and then click ok
Install The Adobe Flash Player
- First press the Window+R key which is on your keyboard and the same time open the Run Window.
- Then type the Control Panel in the Run Window and Then click Enter Button.
- Click the uninstall button and then now you see the instruction then do that and leave it to complete the Uninstallation process.
- Then go to the Adobe’s official website and download the Adobe’s Flash Player.
- Then when the installation process has been done then restart your system and again install Quickbooks.