Microsoft Helpline Number
Microsoft Office is a used for professionals, students, businesses and more, but unfortunately, it is not a reasonable solution. Its version starts at $150 and they are not easy to find since Office 365 is taking over. A subscription to Office application starts at $7 per month or $70 per year and the price can quickly increase for professional versions. Investing such amount is not an option for everyone, which is why many people will be pleased to know that there is an alternative.
The number of Microsoft apps that can be used online for free, has grown over the last few years. Currently, there is a fantastic selection of apps that you can combine with downloaded apps if needed. They offer a lot of functionality for standard tasks. and select the app that you want to use. Then you can log into your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one easily and enjoy the benefits that it offers. You will be able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Calendar and more popular Microsoft apps. In addition, you get access to options like Sway, an app that supports interactive report/presentation, People, a Skype-friendly contact list and Docs which enables you to upload and share documents.
Microsoft Office Issues:
Go through the following slew of issues Microsoft office may throw:
- Microsoft office not responding error
- Office application connection problem
- My Outlook freezes while trying to open a file or sending email
- Application crashes when I try to start it
- Cannot install Microsoft office
- Microsoft Outlook not working
- Email does not load attachments
- I cannot send and receive an email in MS Outlook
- I encounter SMTP error
- How to backup MS Outlook data?
- How to configure Outlook account to existing Gmail or Yahoo mail account?
Whatever be the problem, our experts will solve it in couples of seconds. Dial Microsoft Helpline Number.
Services Offered by Instant Tech Support:
Following are the Microsoft service covered by us:
- Setting up Outlook email account
- Troubleshooting installation issues
- Email configuration
- Resolving problems with Outlook Personal Storage Table (PST)
- Enhancing the performance of Outlook
- Complete help for all versions of Microsoft Office
If you also have ‘Microsoft Office not working’ problem, our Microsoft Helpline Number is right here to provide you a solution.
Microsoft support through Microsoft Helpline Number 1-844-804-3954
You can use our toll-free Microsoft Helpline number 1-844-804-3954 anytime you find an issue with Microsoft. We are 24 hours and 7 days’ alert to listen to your query and fix it at the earliest. The best thing about our Microsoft office help and support is that we only allow complete intervention of highly qualified and trained technicians.0