- May 14, 2019
- Posted by: wp
- Category: Technology
Facebook is a vast branded utility app and the largest social communication networking platform in the world which is invented by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. As a communication technology, it has entirely changed the way we relate with one other. It is a multi-purpose social networking site which is entrusted by 750 million people all over the world. Facebook develope the features day by day, Facebook live is one of the developed features.
Facebook live app is the feature by which you can communicate with your friends by live. The live streaming video will appear in the News-feed and the users can comment on the live video on-time. These live broadcast are automatically saved as a post on your profile page. Install facebook in your system to get the advantages of live broadcasting and join facebook to make broad communication.
How to use Facebook Live?
- Open your facebook account and select the ‘Live’ icon from the news feed or from the profile. You can also find the Live icon from the status ‘What’s on your mind?’.
- After selecting the Live icon, grant the permission for the facebook app to use the camera for live record video.
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ option.
- You will get three option to set privacy who can see your live program on Facebook.
- Choose any one from these options: All friends, Friends except those specified, and Only for yourself.
- After that write a description for the live video record.
- Tag the live video to your Facebook friends to pay attention to the video and specify the location.
- On your camera and click on the ‘Go Live’ option from the Facebook page.
- Now you are live on Facebook.
Through Facebook Live, you can get the support of your Facebook friends by the help of live comments, Live likes, screenwriting, mirroring reactions from viewers and etc. You can broadcast your live video after 30 minutes and can stay live for up to four hours on Facebook.
How to save facebook Live Video?
1st way to save the live video:
- Whenever a live video is accessing on Facebook and you want to save that video then right click on the live video post which you want to save.
- Copy the video URL link and begin with a new tab.
- Paste the URL in the new tab and remember that don’t access the URL in search engine.
- After pasting the URL in the new tab delete the ‘www’ from the URL and replace ‘m’ in the URL.
- Access the URL in a search engine, and play the video.
- Right-click on the video and select the ‘Download Video as’ option. Download the live video and save the video to your computer.
- It will take some time to save the video on your computer.
2nd way to download the live video:
- Login to your Facebook account and visit to your profile.
- Next, go to the ‘Videos tab’.
- Then click on the videos to see the videos list those have already posted in your profile.
- Click on the thumbnail.
- Click on the ‘Options’ option after opening the video.
- Then navigate to the ‘Download’ option. Stay for some time for complete download, after that open the downloaded video.
- At last, right-click on the downloaded video, select the ‘Save Video As’ option to save the video as an MP4 file.
Procedure to delete photos and videos from facebook:
From PC Desktop:
In the beginning, open your desktop and log in to your Facebook account. Navigate to the left menu and select ‘Photos’ from the menu. Navigate to the ‘See More’ option after locating the ‘Explore’ section. Then pick the photo or video which you want to delete from Facebook. Select the ‘Options’ link from the bottom of the screen. And lastly, click on the ‘Delete This Photo’ option.
From the mobile site:
Log in to your Facebook account and locate to the ‘Menu’ box from the upper-right facebook screen. Tap on the ‘Photos’ option and select the photo or video which you want to delete. Tap on the ‘More Options’ link. Select the ‘Delete’ option after clicking on the ‘Edit Photo’ option. Again click on the ‘Delete’ option to confirm.
Open the Facebook app from your iPhone and go to the lower-right corner of the page, there you will get the ‘More’ option just click on it. Then select your name and click on the ‘Photos’ option. Select the post or photo you wish to delete. After displaying the photo click on the three dots symbol and select the ‘Delete Photo’ option to delete the photo.
From the Android app:
Open the Facebook app and log in to your account in your android device. Select the ‘Menu’ option and click on the ‘See more’ option and ‘Photos’. Then choose the ‘Album’ option or the ‘Uploads’ option from the top of the screen. Navigate to the video or photo which you want to delete. Tap the photo or video to view it in full screen. Select the three dots and click on the ‘Delete Photo’ option to delete the photo or video for permanently.
If the ‘Delete This Photo’ option is not visible to you then understand that the photo is owned by another person or it may be a tagged photo. In this case, you can remove the tag from the photo.
Remove tag from Facebook post:
From PC desktop version:
- Log in to your personal facebook page and go to the ‘Activity Log’.
- Search the select the post which you want to remove the tag.
- Then click on the three-dot symbol and select the ‘Remove Tag’ option.
- In another way, Click the ‘Option’ from the photo page and select the ‘Remove Tag’ to remove the photo.
From Android & iOS :
- Log in with your personal Facebook account and select the ‘Activity Log’ option.
- Find and select the post you wish to remove and select the arrow for the next.
- Tap on the ‘Report/Remove Tag’ option and select the option ‘I’m in this photo and I don’t like it.
From the mobile site:
- Select the ‘More Options’ from the photo page and select the ‘Remove Tag’ from ‘More Option’ to delete the photo.
Facebook live tips for the live broadcast:
- If you are going live on Facebook, then check that you have a strong and reliable internet connection. Before going live on facebook check your internet connection. 4G internet connection is a good internet connection for the live broadcast. Strong internet connection makes your live broadcast simple without any obstacle.
- Write an attractive description before going live on Facebook, so that the viewer’s impression will be good for you and they may be want to connect with you for more time in the live broadcast. Say hi to your all friends those who are joined with you in the facebook live, and give response to the viewers through the comments.
- Another benefit of Facebook live is that the longtime live broadcast can make more friends in Facebook.
- Be creative try something new on the broadcast live to keep your audience or viewers engaged with you.
- Convince the viewers for the subscription of Facebook live notification. And you can also ask them for the like in your brand.
- Stay at least for 10 minutes for more subscription.
- After ending the live broadcast again change the description and privacy setting for the future live broadcast.
- To edit the description of live video: Go to your timeline and search for your video. Then click on the download icon which is at the right-top corner of the post. Select the ‘Edit Post’ option from the menu. After that edit the description for the future post.
Facebook Live Updates for publishers:
- Go live from the web: The users can use ‘Daily vlog’ to get the advantages from an easy, stable camera setup, and bringing live to desktops will make this style of live broadcasting easier.
- Live subscribers pages: You can ask for the subscription or for the contributors to the visitors and friends on live time.
- Video insights for profile: Lightweight insights will provide a way for public figures such as a journalist, politicians for the better understand. The video insights are available for regular public video and live video and the users are able to see the aggregated insights video for all videos on their profile.
- Live commenting pinning: You can pin a comment on time when you staring a live video on Facebook.
- Video permalink for pages: You can get the permalink of the Facebook live video so that you can share your live video in other social networking sites.
New update features of Facebook Live:
- Facebook is going to start allowing Live videos in multiple pages simultaneously.
- The other new features of facebook live is presitent stream key or Facebook live stream key. You can set-up your live-streaming through this key.
How to delete any comment from the facebook live video?
If you already commented on a live video and after commenting you feel that the comment is not appropriate for the video then you can delete the comment in easy steps. Deleting a comment from the facebook live is simple and anybody can delete the comment from live video.
- At first, Navigate to your friend’s profile and search for the video which you want to delete from his/her profile.
- The video will display if your friend is allowed in your timeline.
- Play the video at the last end.
- Find the comment which you want to delete.
- Click on the comment and delete it.
- Another way to delete the comment is, access your activity from the timeline and you can find the activity that you have commented on a live video, choose the option and delete the video.
Repurpose the Facebook live video:
You can improve your impact and visibility after reusing the live video, like after reusing the live broadcast video download the video to publish in another site.
- Go to the Facebook app and log in to your facebook account.
- Select the ‘Publishing Tool’ tab and find and click on the facebook live video which you want to download.
- Click on the post link.
- Go to the bottom-right corner and click on the ‘Edit Post’ option.
- Optimize the facebook live video through the basic tabs like ‘Add Title’, ‘Tags’, ‘Custom thumbnail images’.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ tab and choose to allow your live video from being embedded in an external site.
- Upload your video in a closed captioning file to access the video for hearing-impaired.
- Then click on the gear icon which is on the top of your video to select the download version.
Facebook live on mobile device: (for iOS & Android)
The procedure to use the Facebook live Android and Facebook live iOS are same as like as the computer.
- At first, you have to set up the live-stream option on the Facebook app. Locate the Live button from the news feed tab.
- Then tap on the ‘What’s on your mind?’ field.
- For the first live-streaming, you will be asked for the accessing of camera and microphone.
- Now you are ready for the live streaming.
- Describe your video at the bottom of the screen.
- You can set up that who can see your live stream on Facebook through the privacy option.
- At last, click on the ‘Go live’ option.
How to turn off the facebook live notification?
Turn off facebook live notification in desktop version:
If you want to stop all the facebook live notification, then the setting can appear in the desktop version.
- Open the Facebook application on your computer.
- Sign in to your Facebook account and click on the blue navigation bar which is at the right of the top.
- Go to the drop-down list and search for the Setting option.
- Navigate to the ‘Setting’ option from the drop-down list.
- Then select the ‘Notification’ option from the ‘Setting’ option.
- Click on the ‘On Facebook’ option for the edit.
- Search for the ‘Live Videos’ option from the list.
- Click on the ‘On’ option which is at the right side and select the ‘All off’ option.
- Now all the facebook live notification are closed.
Turn off facebook live notification on iPhone:
- Switch on your iPhone device.
- Go to the ‘Setting’ app from your iPhone device.
- Then navigate to the ‘Notifications’ option.
- After tapping on the ‘Notification’ option you will get a list on the setting page.
- Simply tap on the ‘Facebook’ option from the list.
- In this setting option, you can set up how you receive Facebook notifications on your iPhone to toggle off.
- Then turn off the ‘Allow’ option which is at the top.
- Now you can use your facebook account without any facebook live notification.